Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween fun

I'm a few weeks behind on blogging, but I've finally mustered up the time and energy to make a new post!  Myself, the boys and the hubby really got into the Halloween festivities this year.  The oldest boy decided months before October that he wanted to be a pirate and since I love a good theme, I instantly decided they had to go as Peter Pan and Captain Hook.  Since I'm not one of those to make elaborate home-made costumes, and since every store you went into from Septemeber on had a wide variety of Pirate costumes, we went with some store-bought pirate garb that my mother-in-law found on clearance.  Now, the Peter Pan costume was a little trickier.  I looked everywhere and had no luck on a tot-sized Peter Pan costume.  I finally found the perfect little hat at a party store, ordered some green tights on-line and cut up a green t-shirt and brown felt for the rest...and there you have it, an adorable little Peter Pan, red hair and all!  Under my food/flowers/favorites tab you'll see some pics of the spooky treats we made for dinner on Halloween night.

No comments:

Post a Comment